- Short Films – All kind of Short fiction, animation films, Duration 12 to15 minutes with opening and closing credits. no geographic boundaries.
- Short Documentary Films – All kind of Documentary films, Duration 30 minutes with opening and closing credits. no geographic boundaries.
- Narrative Short Films – All kind of Short fiction, animation films, Duration 30 minutes with opening and closing credits. no geographic boundaries
- Student Short Films – 20 Min. Max. All kind of Short Student (Fiction, Animation, Documentaries, Music, Web media) films, Duration 20 minutes with opening and closing credits. no geographic boundaries
- LGBT Short Films – All kind of LGBT Short fiction, animation, Documentaries, Music Video, Duration 30 minutes with opening and closing credits.
- Full Feature Film – All kind of feature films, Duration 120 minutes with opening and closing credits. no geographic boundaries.
CRITIQUE REVIEW CATEGORY All films submitted in Critique Review categories are equally qualified for the competition, Our Review team reviews the film and best films will enter the official selection and qualified for Online screening all films will receive reviews from the team. Reviews will be emailed to the submitter and once he confirms, we’ll be published it only. All non-English foreign language films / regional language India films must have SUBTITLE sub-titles English.
- Once the film will be submitted, Festival team (experts from Industry) will review the film through private screening, Reviews will not be published online and can’t be emailed to the filmmaker.
- The festival has the right to disqualify or remove any winning film for any reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the filmmaker and submitter.
- Any film selected or not selected will be a decision of selection panel which is final and accepted by all.
- The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all.
Screening –All official selected films will remain on our website for as long as the festival edition is in existence. the submitter can request to delete or update your link every time you need.Any film in any format, online, offline without Vimeo.com or YouTube.com. will be considered as private screening. Password protected entries will also consider in the same category. A filmmaker can request for Online screening by providing a you-tube or vimeo.com link.Filmmakers competing in festivals that require they not to show their films online, they can submit their films trailer/teaser. Judges will award the best films through private screenings.
- After a film has been selected and the filmmaker is notified, the film will be listed on the festival website under official selections until festival edition not over. Irrespective of whether it wins any awards or not.
Awards & Prizes 1) Best Short Film2) Best Student Film3) Best Feature Film4) Best LGBT Film5) Audience Choice Award (Most Voted)6) Jury Choice AwardBest Actor Male (Each category)Best Actor Female (Each category)Best Director (Each category)Best Producer (Each category)Best Dailouge writer (Each category)Best Screenwriter (Each category)Best Editor (Each category)Best Graphic Designer (Each category)Best DOP (Each category)
Awards & Prizes A beautiful custom-designed crystal-based IIFFB-2018 Trophy is presented to the winner in each category at the Star-Studded Closing Night Dinner & Gala Awards Show.
Copyright © –
- By submitting to the Festival you confirm that you own the rights to the film and you agree to allow your project to be shown by the IIFFB-2018 – is Online Film Festival. Your name and information about your project may be used for promotion.